Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Web browser is not Rich Text    

Web browser is not Rich Text

orly100
Israel

Web browser is not Rich Text

Hi dear friends for some months many members get this message (me too):

Well I found the answer to this problem.... You need dowload:web wiz rich text editor.
It is free and it takes two seconds.

The link is:
Download Web Wiz Rich Text Editor Express

5 Sep 2013      

nata_lienat
Ukraine

Dear friends! I need your help! The most of my printables I make with the help of Powerpoint or just word, but I want my printables to be more bright and picturesque! Would you advise any other program for making worksheets? Which one do you use for making?Thank you)))))))))))))Smile

5 Sep 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I use Microsoft Publisher. The problem is that to be able to share here on ESLPrintables, I have to then rework them in Word. Or save them in Publisher as a JPG file, and then drop that file into a word document.

The problem with this is that the worksheet is not editable and it ends up being very large, so anything over one page has to be loaded one page at a time, which people don �t like as it eats up their points.

That being said, I really prefer Publisher to Word. Publisher is very flexible and versatile, and allows me to make great documents. So I will continue to use it, and then convert when I want to share.

5 Sep 2013