Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest     

Caption contest

florimago
Spain

Caption contest

Hi, dear friends : Well, don�t you miss the caption contest? I �m not a hot participant, it depends on the mood or the inspiration ... but I´m one of  the biggest followers, I love reading your sharp comments  and having some laugh ...

Flori

9 Sep 2013      

alexcure
Poland

It died here: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=42560, doanshi pronounced Huddersboy a winner. What are the rules in case the winner stops continuing the game? 

9 Sep 2013     

florimago
Spain

Yes, I know that Huddersboy hasn�t posted a new picture for the caption contest  , so what can we do ? How can we continue the game ? Any ideas???

9 Sep 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Doanshi should announce another winner, I guess. 

9 Sep 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

I miss the word of the day even more.....

9 Sep 2013     

huddersboy
Japan

sorry my wife had a baby and so I haven �t been on the site for a week. Here �s my photo I look forward to your captions 

9 Sep 2013     

florimago
Spain

and look at you!!! I bet you haven �t got much rest since then!!! ( Congratulations by the way)

10 Sep 2013     

nancym
Suriname

I am literally pulling my eyes out, why haven �t you told me they were giving away free coupons????

10 Sep 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

I �ve got eyes in my cheeks for you.

10 Sep 2013