Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Hey, thieves !     

Hey, thieves !

looky
Thailand

It �s the same old problem time after time. Give this site a chance to sort the people out. I sent a power-point 3 times because of the clipart. i did not steal it I just did not see the watermark. there are people out there that do steal but not many get through the net.

22 Sep 2013     

douglas
United States

To Elodie- that �s not exactly what I meant, if someone stole my work, I would report them. 

My comments about being flattered stem from my attempt to always see a bright side in things-I think it helps take some of the bitterness of the situation away.

23 Sep 2013     

guitarman61
United States

Seriously? You all need to take a chill. From reading your "concerns" about the unauthorized use of your papers, one would think that folks are stealing your life �s crown jewel thesis or other monumental literary work. You know, unless you are losing out on some profit, which is about the only motivator that would normally evoke such over the top reactions, what is one of these thieves hurting? Some monster size egos here it seems. Chill........................ Have a drink of your ice tea.........  deep breath............... relax.........................   Wow! Do you really think any student is going to give a hoot who wrote the worksheet they will spend 5 or 10 minutes with and never look at again? Do you really think every other educator who sees your little worksheet is going Ooooo! Ahhhhh! with mouth agape, in awe of your masterpiece? Nope. Use once and move on to the next one. Man! Petty petty....

11 Oct 2013     

< Previous   1    2