Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My PPT got reported, and I dont know why! Quite unfair    

My PPT got reported, and I dont know why! Quite unfair

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Elodie - I hope things aren �t too bad and that you are soon at home. Thank you and all the other moderators for the work you put in to maintain this great service.

Lynne

27 Sep 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

lmigeonThe point is not whether you read the rules or you don �t. You �re sharing watermarked images which are obviously copyrighted and thus jeopardizing the work of hundreds of thousands of teachers globally because some people out there cherish their work and take copyright issues seriously. You wouldn �t want some author to report the site to google for breaching copyright laws, would you?
And we �ve seen some authors come here and create an account with the sole purpose of starting a thread on the forum demanding their unlawuffully published images to be removed. You �d ask how do they know? well modern technology gives you a lot of options.

@Elodie: Keep up the good work but don �t take these things to heart especially on a hospital bed. Get well soon!

Sophia 

27 Sep 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello,

reading what I wrote last night, I do sound like a bitter old lady (my body feels like that of an 90-year-old but i don �t have to be mean and bitter right?)

this website is actually the only thing that keeps me thinking that i �m a teacher - i �m slowly giving up hope of seeing the inside of a classroom any time soon i �m afraid  - that �s why i try to help as much as it helps me... surely that �s no reason to get upset other a few watermarked images! if it had been a plagiarized document, how would I have reacted? throwing my computer out of the window Angry? (haven �t lost my sense of humor, thank god! LOL)

anyway, i �ll forgive and forget as long as lmigeon learns from her mistakes! that �s what we �re supposed to teach our kids, right? we �re only humans, we make mistakes, we only from them and get better!

Elodie

P.S.: have been in and out of the hospital for the past month, but the team of doctors here in Lyon is fantastic and really here to help me get better (and they have at heart to find out what �s wrong and to send me back home when i �m fully recovered), so it could be worse Smile i �m lucky i �m no longer living in the US, at least in France i know i won �t have to dread the arrival of hospital bills in a few months...

27 Sep 2013     

karagozian
France

I was wondering how you did find so much time  to dedicate yourself to check all those ww. I now understand better and feel very sorry for you. Being through a similar experience I can �t but wish you the best of recoveries and get back to what you used to do and were. Tanks a million for your dedication. Hugs !!!!!

28 Sep 2013     

elderberrywine
Germany

Amazing how people always complain loudly and claim to be "innocent" when their work gets reported - instead of politely asking what might have been wrong with their worksheets.... 

28 Sep 2013     

< Previous   1    2