Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX    

EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX

Dear friends,
I teach nearly a hundred 2nd graders.I want my students to participate in an exhanging culture box project. I am looking for a school from abroad to do this exchanging project. We will have a box and we will fill in it with cultural things which introduce our Turkish culture.After you get our box, you will send us a box which introduces your culture.
If any teacher is interested in  this , please contact to me.

30 Sep 2013      

funda1
Netherlands

Dear Turquoise-Ocean,

I work in the Netherlands and I will definitely share your idea with colleagues tomorrow during our department meeting. How old are your students? What are the details of this project? Are you talking about a web programme such as Dropbox?

Gr,

Funda

30 Sep 2013     

turquoise_ocean
Turkey

hello funda 

i am definitely talking about a real box.we will prepare a box with different cultural things  and send it by traditional way.i mean we will post it to you from post office.my pupils are 8 years old. if we agree with it, i can list the things which we can exchange

30 Sep 2013