Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > School Morning Assembly     

School Morning Assembly

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

School Morning Assembly

Hello everyone,
I want to ask you about something called in our school: School Morning Assembly

Do you have school Morning Assembly ?
How often do you have it?
what do you and your studetns do in it ?

Here in Saudi Arabia, we have School Morning Assembly  everyday.
students gather in the morning before the first class, each class in a line.
They have to listen to the morning broadcast prepared by a teacher with some students. After that , the P.E. teacher ask students to do some exercises.
after that each class go to thier classroom.

What about you?

Do you have School Morning Assembly  and morning broadcast?

Best Regards,
:)

30 Sep 2013      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

We don�t have anything like that here in the Czech Republic.

30 Sep 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

We don �t have this here. When the principal wants to talk to the school he uses the intercom.

Sometimes we gather all students in the gym. It happened last week when the principal wanted to remind the students about certain school rules.

30 Sep 2013     

Istruka
Portugal

We don �t have it in Portugal either. In some private schools the head teacher of each class has a 10 minute meeting with their students to remind them the school rules and give important information.

30 Sep 2013     

looky
Thailand

I live in Thailand and it is an important part of the day here. Messages get read and the play the nation anthem. Students do short readings in English and the flag is raised. Even when it rains there is an assembly conducted inside. When I was at school we had one in the UK also.

30 Sep 2013     

nokia500
Maldives

We have in Maldives... i think most of the Asian countries have this practice..

30 Sep 2013     

rosangie
Colombia

hi! I live in Colombia. here we have it. some schools have it everyday and others once in a week. principal, coordinators and teachers give important information then students go to their  classrooms. we use to have students assemblies in  special occasions such as national  dates or  special events in those cases, national anthem is played and some representatives of the students  do some performances. 

1 Oct 2013     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thanks a lot for your participating.

1 Oct 2013