Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals ...still looking!    

Penpals ...still looking!

Aurore
France

Penpals ...still looking!

After a couple of let downs I �m still looking for penpals. I have 25 letters ready to go from my pupils in France but PLEASE only contact me via a PM if you are ready to see the project through for the next school year. I �m looking for teachers who want their pupils to exchange letters, postcards, videos, sweets and chocolates.... so if you �re up for it send me a messsage. Thanks

4 Oct 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

have you tried http://www.epals.com/ ?

4 Oct 2013     

mfraczek
France

It �s not easy to find penpals. I found mine through globalgateway, but you have to register your school. 
Good luck !
Murielle

5 Oct 2013     

sweetieanne
Italy

Hi Murielle, I �m an Italian ESL teacher. I �ve got a class of 20 students who study English and French. They are aged 12 and they would love to find a class to correspond with via snail mail. They can send e-mails from home as well.My colleague, who teaches French, is willing to collaborate,too! Let me know if you are interested in joining the project. Best regards, Anna Contesini

5 Oct 2013     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello,
   I sent you a PM, but I did not get any answer.

12 Oct 2013