Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals needed     

Penpals needed

mige1512
Greece

Penpals needed

Hi,

I have three students who would love to exchange letters with kids from all over 

the world. They are 9 - 11 years old. They would love to write letters (snail mail), 

send cards or souvenirs. 

I look forward to your answers 

Mina

14 Oct 2013      

dany.Tunisia 123
Tunisia

i am interested, my pupils are aged 11 to 14 years old, whan can i do?

14 Oct 2013     

lailataik
Morocco

i m interested too let s share more info and exchange our addresses. please contact me in [email protected]

14 Oct 2013     

netameli
Czech Republic

I am interested, too. We did it last year and I can say we are a bit experienced about this. They loved it so much that they even wanted to go on corresponding and make new penpals after their graduation. I have students aged from 8 to 15 and they are all interested. You can e-mail me to [email protected]. Waiting for your e-mails and messages.

15 Oct 2013     

iveta_topova
Bulgaria

I am interested, too. I am an English teacher at a primary school in Bulgaria. I have 18 kids of 9 and 8 kids of 10 years old (beginners). They are learning English as a 2nd language. We are looking for penfriends. We would like to exchange letters, postcards, and presentations with children from other countries. My e-mail is [email protected] 
I look forward to hearing from you. 

Iveta

15 Oct 2013     

anamagalhaes
Portugal

Hello!
My pupils are a bit older (14-18). However, there are at least 3 of them  I think would like to write snail mail, and would like to be in contact with youngsters.

15 Oct 2013