Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals needed    

Penpals needed

mlora
Spain

Penpals needed

Hi,

I have some students  who would like to exchange letters with kids from other countries. They are 13 - 15 years old. They would love to write letters (snail mail) or emails. Please send me a message if you are interested.

I look forward to your answers. Thanks!Smile

17 Oct 2013      

M.A.STER
Poland

Hi there, My students (13-16) will be very happy to take part in the exchange. They are also running Newsletter in our school (Gimnazjum) and in which your post might be advertised if you agree. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Please contact me if still interested. Looking forward to hearing from you:) Adrianna

18 Oct 2013     

mlora
Spain

Thanks. I �ll do it!

18 Oct 2013     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hi,
  We are interested in your penfriendship project, but I tried hard, but in vain,  to send you a detailed message to the email address you sent to me. I get a message saying that the address is incorrect.
    Regards

18 Oct 2013     

barbarabs
Turkey

I have an English club in my school and a pen pal prject can be good for them.They are at 9th grade. So we can contact .Looking forward to hear from you.

18 Oct 2013