Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > new meeting of eslprintables members    

new meeting of eslprintables members

yuliya888
Ukraine

new meeting of eslprintables members

Dear friends! I have wonderful news that I�d like to share with you.  This week, on 15 October Sophia and I met in Lviv, Ukraine, during the practical session of e Twinning program. Unfortunately, we didn�t have enough time to communicate, but I was so happy to meet you, Sophia, and I�d like to thank you for your help and useful tips. You�ve done amazing projects with your students. ClapI have much to learn from you.Thumbs Up Thank you soooooooo much!HeartHeartHeart

18 Oct 2013      

Mabdel
Morocco

Awesome! You both rock ! Thx a lot for sharing!Big smile

18 Oct 2013     

mariannina
Italy

This is fantastic! Thumbs Up

18 Oct 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thank you for your kind words, Yulia, but our projects are the result of joint effort of the whole team, I just happened to be the presenter. I too was very happy to meet you in person! I hope we �ll keep in touch:) Thanks for posting the picture:)
Sophia

18 Oct 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Such great news! Thank you for sharing. It is always a great moment to meet in real life . Tell us a bit more about your e-twinning session. I guess Sophia was one of the trainers. Wink
Well done and send more pictures.

18 Oct 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Nope, Mariethe, I was a humble participant:)

18 Oct 2013     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Mariethe, the session was devoted to the introduction of the e-Twinning program to the Ukrainian teachers, we learned how to work with it, how to find partners and interesting projects. Sophia and her colleagues presented us their wonderful projects they �d already done. It was really useful and informative for us. 

18 Oct 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

Way to go!

18 Oct 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I just love these stories! We are a great community. 

18 Oct 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

I always feel so happy with these meetingsThumbs Up
Thanks for geetting us informed about them! Hugs for both of you :))

18 Oct 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

I always feel so happy with these meetingsThumbs Up
Thanks for getting us informed about them! Hugs for both of you :))

18 Oct 2013     

1    2    Next >