Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I NEED PENPALLS FOR MY STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I NEED PENPALLS FOR MY STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iamcengiz
Turkey

I NEED PENPALLS FOR MY STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone I �m a teacher in Turkey in a piravate High School. I give lesson to 9-10-11 classses. They are 14-15-16 years old. They will be glad if I could find ans penpals.If you are interested please contacy me.Thank you.

18 Oct 2013      

abgh8156
Iran

Hi.

I �m a teacher,too. I �m from Iran and I interest to help you. This is a good idea. How can I help you?

18 Oct 2013     

Iamcengiz
Turkey

Hi.nice to meet you. The schools are on holiday because of the Sacrifice Holiday, you know. On Monday the schools starts According to ages I can give you a list as how many girls and boys are willing to this. and you also give a list.I prefer match them a boy and a girl so they will be more willinh to write...thank you I �d like to get in touch with you.

19 Oct 2013     

M.A.STER
Poland

Hi Guys, I could take part in as well. I �m a teacher in Poland to students aged 13-16. They would be very happy:) Best, Adrianna

24 Oct 2013