Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > fao TUNISIAN colleagues    

fao TUNISIAN colleagues

cunliffe
United Kingdom

fao TUNISIAN colleagues

Dear colleagues from T U N I S I A, you upload some wonderful contributions! However, if they come without a scanned page from the text book, or a tapescript, or link, if it �a listening exercise, they aren �t useful for the rest of us. 

Thank you for your future co-operation with this! 

9 Nov 2013      

sousou aicha
Tunisia

Dear colleague from Britain,
As I am Tunisian, I will take your remark into consideration in the future contributions inshallah. And if you have ever downloaded one of my worksheets or tests, I will send you the script and the audio (if I have it). Just tell me about the date of the contribution and your e mail.

9 Nov 2013     

ftouh
Tunisia

Dear colleague, 
as our colleague said, we, Tunisian teachers are always ready to send any extras such as tape-scripts or audio files if they are requested by any of our colleagues.

9 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You are really kind and I do download your great wss and I have used them as tests.  My concern is that some of your worksheets have been reported and removed by moderators because of the issues I have highlighted.

9 Nov 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Aicha and Ftouh :
Thx a lot for your generosity ! What Cunliffe wants to say is that many of our Tunisian colleagues upload awesome work ( particularly reading and listening) which is" useless "without reading texts or tapescripts.
Hope you get the point  .
Keep up sharing your great ws.
Have a nice Sunday.

9 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I really sympathise. You are caught between a rock and a hard place. I notice when any of these wss appear, they are popular with other Tunisian colleagues, so they are obviously useful.

I wonder whether including the text, but making slight changes to it, will get round the rule of not using texts from esl resources?

10 Nov 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Habib

Which Tunisian official coursebook/s do you use? Do all schools use the same book/s?

If it is an ESL book, then members cannot add that text to their worksheet as that breaches the rules. However,  I wonder if you referred to the text, by quoting the book name/publisher/date/page details etc whether that would suffice. I have seen other members do that.

Cheers

Jayho

10 Nov 2013     

Jayho
Australia

If the texts come from the net, newspaper articles etc and you can locate that text on the web then I can �t see why you can �t include it in your worksheet (as long as you cite the internet reference).  If you are taking it from your book then the answer would be no because it is an ESL book.

However, I wonder if you referred to the reading text from your ESL book, by quoting the book name/publisher/date/page details etc whether that would suffice. I have seen other members do that (but not often).

A few examples

Cheers

Jayho

10 Nov 2013