Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I like the site very much, we shares and we get more, the ppt I just made has the dice function appear nowhere just this site    

I like the site very much, we shares and we get more, the ppt I just made has the dice function appear nowhere just this site

anderson57
Taiwan

I like the site very much, we shares and we get more, the ppt I just made has the dice function appear nowhere just this site

I like the site very much, we shares and we get more, the ppt I just made has the dice function appear nowhere just this site.To see how it works, justt search in ppt category, the key word is : ppt dice! I explain the details to let downloaders to function properly!Any  comments and advice will be welcome!!!

14 Nov 2013      

Peter Hardy
Australia

This is a wonderful site indeed. We share (not shares) our work, but we also live by some simple rules. For one, we do not advertise our work in the forum. "Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic)." Two, most of us function �properly � already. So, third, if your work needs instructions, simply include them. We �re also very busy people, with little time to find out what to do with WS or PPTs. And last but not least, we all make mistakes, but many mistakes are avoidable by proofreading before we hit the send/upload button. Cheers.

14 Nov 2013     

jannabanna
France

I think you �ve covered everything there Peter and nicely said too!  I �m functioning OK today, hope you are too!

14 Nov 2013     

anderson57
Taiwan

Thanks for noticing! I know this site for a long time, I guess it �s  more than about one year.At first I can �t find the login icon (url) to log in, one time I surf from making your own online games
site and pop it out the  login icon (url of printables) to start, you know, I start to sign up and sign in. The work of eslprintables are just suitable for my students, but I don �t know why the making your own online English games site only lacks the function of popping out items randomly, if the making your own online English games site has the function of popping out items I input randomly, that will be 110% perfect!!! And that �s why I recommend the benefits of my works, but not now!!

14 Nov 2013     

lilligrillo
Italy

16 Jan 2014