Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > flipchart file    

flipchart file

adziteach
Slovakia

flipchart file

Hello, This is my first time when I�m writing to the Forum, so I�m not quite sure where my request is going to end up. Hopefully, someone will able to see it and help me. I�d like to upload a flipchart file, but its original size is 25 MB and the uploading limit is much smaller (5 MB if I remember well). It has a few pages. Should I upload separate pages or is there another way to make it smaller? 

Thank you all, looking forward to anybody�s advice. 

27 Nov 2013      

MoodyMoody
United States

Our limits are even lower than that: 500 KB for worksheets, 2 MB for presentations, and 3 MB for smartboard files. I doubt you can compact your 25 MB flipchart to 2 or 3 MB. As I see it, you have two choices: compact your file AND split it (into 3 or 4 pieces instead of 8 or 12) or offer it from a different server.

There are many tutorials on this website that teach how to make files smaller, especially by reducing the cache needed for pictures or by embedding links for video or audio files instead of including the whole. The tutorials (and templates, too!) cost no points to download, so go crazy with them.

27 Nov 2013     

adziteach
Slovakia

Thanks for the advice. I�ll see what I can do. Smile

27 Nov 2013