Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A thought for...    

A thought for...

spied-d-aignel
France

A thought for...

This may not be the real place to do that , but I just wanted to share a thought for "Biscotte" my cat  (the exact picture of my avatar)who died this night after being my suport and inspairation for nearly 16years , so today I am  sort of devastated . I know they are lots of cat lovers among you who will anderstand what I feel . Thank you.

4 Dec 2013      

labeillecool
France

all the animal lovers understand what you feel.... 
I �m really sorry for you ....Biscotte seemed to be so pretty... My cat is also 17 so I can imagine what it would be if she slept away ....
take care...

4 Dec 2013     

alex076
Italy

Dear Sylvie,
I am so sorry for your cat.
You must be heartbroken, I know how you feel. 
Cats (and dogs, too) are loving and loyal friends, they give us unconditional affection and immense support.
A very big hug,
Alex

4 Dec 2013     

douglas
United States

Sorry for your loss Sylvie.

4 Dec 2013     

lewisronaldc
United States

Being both a cat and dog lover  -[they actully own us] -We feel with you.  We brought our cat of 12 years old to Tawan, and Cleo died at 14.  Both my wife and I
were devastated too.   We will take her home to our back yard when we return where she will join our other pets of the past.  She has been cremated and put into a vase.

4 Dec 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

my cats are still young - we adopted them 6 years ago when they were babies - and we wouldn �t imagine our life without them, so I understand what you must be feeling... anyone who has pets and truly loves them would feel devastated in your place.
take care!

4 Dec 2013     

maryse pey�
France

Keep her alive in your heart and your warm souvenirs. Often talk about her, about what she was used to do.

I had a dog. He died just a month before being 6. He was very ill. It was in 2006... There is still a ball of old stockings here in my house because he loved playing with this... He �ll never die in my soul.

Keep Biscotte alive. I �m sure she deserves that. And by the way I can hear her purring and she tells she will always love you.

Hugs dear.

Maryse.

4 Dec 2013     

cukurova
Turkey

I am really sorry for your loss dear friend! I had a dog once and had to give it to another family bc we found out that my sister was allergic to dogs! My heart was truly broken then and I cried A LOT! I understand your feelings and I am really sorry for you:( 

4 Dec 2013     

sarasantos
Portugal

I �m so sorry,my dear! :(  I recently lost mine too... she was in the family for 18 years...I know exactly how you feel! Be strong! Warm kisses, Sara Santos

4 Dec 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. But - if you loved her - and you undoubtedly did - then, she was a happy cat. I lost my darling Foxy recently after a terrible do with the vet. If only I had let him go sooner... I have to think about the good times and the cats who are still with us. My thoughts are with you. Be strong, dear friend. 
lynne

4 Dec 2013     

spied-d-aignel
France

I am really thankful for all your nice messages .I took her to the countryside where I have a small place and burried her in the garden. Then I found some comfort from the "family " of abandonned cats who have found food and shelter in my garden shed.Anyway thanks a lot for your support. Sylvie

4 Dec 2013     

1    2    Next >