Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > This is a horrible system    

This is a horrible system

Golight
Spain

Try to do some effort. When you begin maybe you feel unsure but you learn a lot about the worksheets the people  have made and shared with all of us and  gradually your own ws improve. Don�t despair but above all don�t say it is a horrible system because I�ve learned a lot in only a few months and the best is I�M HOOKED ON THIS SITE. Cheer up!!!!!!!!!!

4 Feb 2009     

lilytech
Argentina

try to get inspiration from the most downloaded ws.
 And you`ll see that 30 points are not   impossible to achieve.

4 Feb 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

We usually welcome new members but this is not a WELL COME it�s a BAD COME, why don�t you try to see how things work before jumping to say HORRIBLE!!. Please, try to ask for help and improve yourself (not only your worksheets but as a HUMAN BEING!!!!!)

LOVE; AndreaHeart

4 Feb 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Well, a lot has been said before me about this post. Baleigh, I�m sure you tell your students they have to work to acquire learnings and that it�s not free. Get over your frustration and get your creative juice flowing. I�m sure your computer is full of wonderful activities you have created for your own classes. Upload some and you�ll get your 30 points.

4 Feb 2009     

Aziyaded
Mexico

Just try harder, I think this is really the best site for teachers! Thumbs Up

4 Feb 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

As far as I see most of the teachers that were able to see your post, decided to leave a comment.   No wonder!   We felt offended by the way you referred to our "home" (eslprintables).  

I agree 100% with Ameliator.  Maybe what you said was out of frustration.  However, I can tell you that with the time, if you take a look at other people�s creations your worksheets will definitely improve.  There are a lot of worksheets here that can inspire you to do better.  I remember that at the beginning my worksheets were actually very simplistic, but I started to design better worksheets thanks to the endless inspiration I got from other very creative members.  Now, I am not the same, and when I create a worksheet I do it with the thought of usefulness, originality, and creativity in mind.

Give it a try.... This is definitely a wonderful website... and we consider ourselves a big family.  At the end, it�s up to you to decide whether you stay and become an active member of this community or leave and miss a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I am sure your decision will be wise.

Regards,
Eva

4 Feb 2009     

LaSensei
Japan

Honey, you only have ONE worksheet uploaded. Surely you have others on your computer that you can upload as well.
It takes a little time to realize the kind of materials people look for. I spent A LOT of time making memory games only to find that there are already many memory games on here! 

Right now, people are asking for Valentine�s Day stuff and more reading comprehension materials.  Do you have anything like that that you can upload?

Give it a try. This site is very useful.

4 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

Don�t get frustrated, once you start getting points you will appreciate why the system is the way it is. 

Your one worksheet was probably not downloaded because it refers to a film that no one knows about.  If you refer to  a  film, you need to provide us with a link to it, otherwise the worksheet is useless to us.  Providing an answer key is also usually appreciated.

Take a step back and look at your worksheet from out point of view--we can�t use it.  So try to make one that is useable by others and you will get downloads.  Once you reach the "magic" 30 points life is good, you will no longer have problems with points for downloading. 

Basically, you have to pay your dues by being a usefull part of the community before you reap the benefits--I think the system is outstanding (no one can leach off others).

Douglas

4 Feb 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

I just don�t understand why some teachers lack the basic skills required for teachers PEDAGOGY

You have a new member, she wants to understand how it works

Why sould we ask "if you are not happy with the system... go elsewhere"

This is what I can infer for most of the posts

Petience, perseverence...

6 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2