Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > looking for an explanation    

looking for an explanation

yousri
Tunisia

looking for an explanation

Dear website administrators
I`m so sorry to tell you that  I have sent you three messages and I`m still waiting for your reply. My probelm is that you removed my contribution worksheets twice and i wanted to know my mistake. these worksheets are my own work and I think i didn`t break the rules so what was wrong. I uploaded so many things before and everything was ok. i have been a member for six years,now and i always respected the rules, so it`s unfair to remove my contributions without drawing my attention to my mistake. my colleagues in this website downloaded my worksheets and they didn`t warn me. I`m still waiting for your answer. thank you again and I would like to thank everybody can help me.

3 Jan 2014      

sasuna
Algeria

Your worksheet was reported because it doesn �t contain a text for the reading tasks.I hope everything is clear for now

3 Jan 2014     

yousri
Tunisia

i have uploaded the text, too. that`s because i worked on each part seperately. besides my worksheet contains language tasks and writing.

3 Jan 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

Dear yousri,you can�t send the text and the exercises separately.Understandably,the text on its own is not considered as an ESL resource.Please redesign your ws and upload your text and exercises as one work.I am sure you won �t face any problem then.

3 Jan 2014     

yousri
Tunisia

thank you cukurova

5 Jan 2014