Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > URGENT! Need 12 year old penpals!     

URGENT! Need 12 year old penpals!

Mar0919
Mexico

URGENT! Need 12 year old penpals!

Hi, everybody! Is anyone interested in a penpal project? This bimester I would like to have my 12 year old students practice their writing skills to communicate with children from other parts of the world! Anyone up for it? Please send me a message! 

Hugs! 

Mar

6 Jan 2014      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Are you interested in airmail or e-mail?

6 Jan 2014     

ronimish84
Israel

Hi 

We are teachers from israel, and we would like to have a penpal project, also for the 6th graders.

contact me if you are up for ot 

thanks!

7 Jan 2014     

barishoyraz
Turkey

Hi i am interested in real letters. My students are the same age. They like writing. They are more than 70 students.

7 Jan 2014     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, JuliaKaraban, ronimish84 and barishoyraz, for responding! I think for this project, airmail is a better option, because through email, this would be too informal, that is, with email they don �t really practice their writing skills because they can just google, copy and paste. With airmail, although a bit more old fashioned, they are with their own hand, writing what they want to say, and the act of doing this, gives them much more practice.
 I have 2 very small groups, one of 13 and the other 14, so in total I have 27 students for this project. 

What do you think?

Mar

7 Jan 2014     

barishoyraz
Turkey

We are ready to write.

7 Jan 2014     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, barishoyraz! I will get in touch with you through PM when we are ready to begin, just give me a couple of days to get my students organized! 

I will answer the other PM �s I received shortly! 

Thank you! 

7 Jan 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Airmails are old fasioned and they take about a month or more to come, but I �m interested in them more, because it �s interesting to see a real letter, to see the envelope and stamps of another country, handwriting gives a sense of personal attitude. If you are ready to collaborate, write me PM, please.

7 Jan 2014     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank  you JuliaKaraban! I will get in touch with you shortly!!! 

8 Jan 2014