Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Webmaster please?    

Webmaster please?

omarengteacher
Peru

Webmaster please?

Hello everyone. is it just a local problem? or has it happened to you? I uploaded a ppt (memory game) which works perfectly on my computer, but after uploading it, I got a message saying that an error happened and it was not published. It told me to try again... i did it... error again. Who �s the webmaster? (I was adviced to contact him) Thanks a lot.

11 Jan 2014      

Mabdel
Morocco

Here you are :

11 Jan 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

11 Jan 2014     

twistedlogic20
Guatemala

The same thing happened to me. Thanks Mabdel.

11 Jan 2014     

Simonet
Italy

The same happened to me. Possibly it was a temporary problem.
Let �s try today.
Nice weekend to everybody.
S

12 Jan 2014     

funnyraccoon
France

Happened to me, too. I tried to upload my worksheet twice and it wouldn �t work, ( was reported as corrupted or empty), but it opens perfectly well on my computer and on the one at school, too. I finally gave up.

12 Jan 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

I wrote about this problem to Victor but unfortunately,I didn �t get a reply.This problem occurs from time to time and I really wish Victor spared some time to solve it.The only way to fix it is to recreate the work on another brand new Word file,then it works.

12 Jan 2014