Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points    

luonghiensl
Vietnam

I have posted my worksheet for 2 days, but now I am not given any points. I am in need of some worksheets which are useful for my class. Please help

16 Jan 2014      

massplus
France

Hello! It took me 3 days to get points. The first 2 days, my uploaded files got downloads but went corrupted so I lost them.

If you have no such problems, maybe you need to wait a little longer or check that your file actually got downloaded. I checked your file this morning and I saw 0 downloads. Putting a file online will not give you points if it doesn�t get downloaded. It�s a little slow in the beginning but things will pick up pace quickly.

Now I just checked your file again and you have 3 downloads; it means you�ll get 3 points but they will be available 24 hours later or so.

I hope this helps and answers your question.

16 Jan 2014     

s.lefevre
Brazil

You have 3 downloads, so tomorrow you should get your points.

16 Jan 2014     

luonghiensl
Vietnam

Thank you all. I am new, so thanks for your answering. Three days ago, while I was wandering the net to look for exercises for my students, I found some useful worksheets from this web. I was sure my students would like them much. Immediately, I created a simple worksheet so that I could  download them. I am an EFL teacher at a lower secondary school in a remote mountainous province in Viet Nam. I hope that I can learn a lot from you all. From now I have  a new web where there are plenty of worksheets created from teachers around the world. I am so happy. thank you all

16 Jan 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

Dear Luong. I must apologise as I have accidently reported, believe me it �s easy to make the mistake, your worksheet so now you have to wait even longer. I had to windows open and thought that I was working in the other window. I promise to download your worksheet when it is returned. Sorry.

16 Jan 2014