Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HELP!! sea animals pleaase    

HELP!! sea animals pleaase

les*
Mexico

HELP!! sea animals pleaase

hi everyone, i need you help. I�ve been offered a new job (better than my actual job) and next week i have to give a 30 minutes class for the principal and english coordinator to grade me. The topic is SEA ANIMALS and it�s for students aged 3 and 4.
If you have any idea i�ll appreaciate it or if you have ever done a worksheet on this topic please give me the link so i can get as many ideas as i can.
thanks in advance!
Leslie

6 Feb 2009      

nijinzka
Mexico

Hello, well if You can start with a warm up activitie... maybe and introduction of your self, then you may sing a song or even play something that would be great.

Then you can talk about the sea animals or start with "lluvia de ideas"...
who knows about the sea animals? how is the sea? do you like it? etc. etc. et.c
then talk about the sea animals and teach them. How are they, what do they eat, how can we protect the sea (that would be lovely).

Good luck
Susana

6 Feb 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Here�s one:

Try using the search "sea animals" that was on the first page but I�m sure there�s more. �Good luck with the class.

6 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Do you know this song...Slippery Fish?

http://www.songsforteaching.com/charlottediamond/octopusslipperyfish.htm

6 Feb 2009     

dan1238
Argentina

you can work on the little mermaid and the song under the sea!

regards from Argentina!

Daniela

6 Feb 2009     

mylena87
Brazil

try to create a paly using the vocabulary.. (mr. fish, his girlfriend starfish, his best friend dolphin, etc..) U can create a scenarium using that material that we make birthdays table clothes (i dont know how is it called in English) and glue some other  caracters....

6 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

Every child loves Nemo! (Disney)

6 Feb 2009     

helena2009
Hungary

Check your private messenger!!

Judy

6 Feb 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Check this out
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/books/fishbook/

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/Cupofish.shtml eatable aquarium seems like fun

6 Feb 2009     

veronika74
Hungary

HI.

Look at this www.genkienglish.net/underthesea.htm .
It is a very nice song and children can imitate the sea animals. You can find  youtube videos there -the second video shows you how to do it (actions and gestures).
Bye: Veronika

6 Feb 2009     

dinagamal
Egypt

Try the following

Good Luck!

6 Feb 2009     

1    2    Next >