Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Android apps for classroom.    

Android apps for classroom.

gokcengoker
Turkey

Android apps for classroom.

• I �m not sure whether it �s been discussed here before or not, but our government is going to hand out Android tablets to students and teachers next year and i am considering using educational applications like Edmodo, socrative teacher and Nearpod. I  would love thoughts and opinions of those who use or have used them.  

7 Mar 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I don �t use what you �ve mentioned so no comment on that from me, but I thought you might be interested in free apps from the British Council, have a look here
and an app to build vocabulary - Wordician
More apps from Macmillan (there are some free ones)

7 Mar 2014     

Doot
Canada

I have used Edmodo for the past 5 years and love it. 

7 Mar 2014     

sarajbigg87
Turkey

Did you hear the latest knew about the government trying to ban and stop people using facebook and youtube. I think youtube can be used as a great educational device for music and videos. If you search there are lots of other things you can use. 

7 Mar 2014     

ak8912351
India

I highly recommend to discuss with your teacher first about what kind of app you �re actually looking they might recommend you good ones or else you can just search for educational apps on Google play or iTunes anytime. 

21 Sep 2017     

ankurr5421
United States

A format is a shape, form, business card template free  or example utilized as a manual for making something. Here are a few cases: 

A ruler is a format when used to draw a straight line. 

A record in which the standard opening  Easy BMI Formula  and shutting parts are as of now filled in is a layout that you can duplicate and after that fill in the variable parts. 

An overlay that you put on your PC  resignation letter samples for teachers  console disclosing to you  how to fill out a fax cover sheet   exceptional key blends for a specific application is a layout for choosing the privilege best invoice template  keys to press. 

Flowcharting layouts   Employment verification letter sample (not utilized much now) enable developers to 

Yearly Attendance Sheet  draw flowcharts or rationale successions in readiness for composing the code. 

12 Dec 2017     

somo23
United States

Thanks for this wonderful post. The information in this article is very helpful to me now i tell you a free streaming application mobdro which offer you free nonstop streaming 24hr.

28 Dec 2017     

musicparadise
Albania

Check out these apps :

12 Jan 2018