Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > recording a poem    

recording a poem

morganalin
Portugal

recording a poem

Hello, 

I �m looking for an audio of the poem Remember When - a poem about Technology by James S. Huggins. The problem is that I cannot find an audio related to it. 

What I am trying to ask is if is there anyone who can record it and send it to me? I cannot record it myself because students will recognise my voice. I �ve even though of a sort of program where I can write and they the "machine" changes the writing to audio but I don �t know any program which can do that. 

Who can help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

13 Mar 2014      

edrodmedina
United States

Hi. I �ve used the program linked below with great results. You might want to fool around with the different voices to get what you want or you can record your own voice and alter it using Audacity, a free program. Ed

13 Mar 2014     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Ed, Let me thank you for your quick answer. I �ve already visited the page you suggest but when I do the download I only have a sample of the poem not the entire one. Concerning the audacity program, let me tell you that I know it but I think that a voice from a native speaker would be better than mine... Thanks once again for your help.

13 Mar 2014     

Apodo
Australia

I �ve sent a PM.

14 Mar 2014