Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project    

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

bermudenze
Argentina

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

Hi, I`m Maria Jos� Giavedoni.I`m an esl teacher from Argentina.I`m a member of The 30 Goals for Education by Shelly Terell Sanchez and she is going to visit my blog. My goal will be "Link to the world" I need teachers which have teen sts (12-14 years) Level beginner, elementary. If you happen to have tell me and I`ll explain the project. Let me know. Thanks.

14 Mar 2014      

giyolina
Argentina

Hi Maria Jose!!! I have students those teens you need... Can you explain what you need? Thanks!!

14 Mar 2014     

giyolina
Argentina

Sorry! I have those students you need... I am sleepy at this time...sorry again!!

14 Mar 2014     

bermudenze
Argentina

Hi !!! I need students from teen students from different countries (not Argentina) because is a goal connected with the world applying TICS

Thumbs Up

14 Mar 2014     

karytaz
Uruguay

Hello! I am currently teaching students between 11 and 15. we are from Salto in Uruguay. 

14 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I have students aged 12 - 14, at beginner level. 

15 Mar 2014     

kamila0606
Poland

Hi, I am from Poland I have students in this age. Let me know

15 Mar 2014     

nadin235
Russian Federation

HELLO!Smile I teach students aged from 11 to 16 in Russia and I always wanted to participate with my students in an intenational project. I �m looking forward to your details.

15 Mar 2014     

grixo
Spain

Hi! my students are between l2/14 most of them are A2 level. They would like to participate. Let me know!!! Thanks in advance. As you can see I work in Spain(Galicia).

15 Mar 2014     

elaininha65
Brazil

Hi there,
I have students between 12 and 14. I would love to hear about the project.

15 Mar 2014     

sajida44
Egypt

Hi ,
I have students between 12 and 15. from Egypt.

15 Mar 2014