Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > stolen worksheet    

stolen worksheet

medderraz
Morocco

Dear all , 

I wonder how could a noble man or woman that we call a "teacher"; with all the "moral , faithful, self-dening and unequalled  charateristics" do such an amoral, unfaithful, and even selfish acts or deeds !! How could (or dare !) they turn to be "theives" & " liars", who pretend something to be theirs , while it �s not ! Confused How could they commit such a "suicide" ; or, sorry, such a"plasiarism" ?! ...  But I remember again that they �re only "poor" human beings as well, and "it �s human to err" !! 

I suppose, no  matter how Moral & "educational" you speak or denounc that "abhorent act", it will remain and exist for ever ! In spite of All your invaluable  works & great pieces of Advice we �ll most probably, continue to hear and often see these "criminals" or (to make it less stronger !) stealers of other peoples � works ! Too bad , isn �t it !?  

20 Mar 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ Mariethe - great link - oh, she was brilliant! I apologise for no accent on your name - I �m at school and keyboard too slow.
@ Bruce - fatberly advice??? Oh non! - I thought we were flirting! (smiley face). And you can steal any of my worksheets any time! (wink)
Lynne

21 Mar 2014     

< Previous   1    2