Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ....:::: INDIGNATION ::::....    

....:::: INDIGNATION ::::....

Weliton
Brazil

....:::: INDIGNATION ::::....

"Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contributions have been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points".

What �s going on with my Song worksheets?

I �ve been a member of this site for a considerable length of time, and I �ve contributed with some of my worksheets. However, from two weeks now I �ve had problems with my uploads. The latest Song Worksheets I �ve sent to the site have been reported and removed, but I never know why! Besides, all of my points obtained with those worksheets simply disappear. It �s NOT FAIR! Where �s the JUSTICE in this place?!

I WANT AN ANSWER! It seems to me you don �t want me as a member of the site anymore.

Sincerely,

Weliton Tavares. 

23 Mar 2014      

giyolina
Argentina

the same happened to me, today... i am really annoyed!

23 Mar 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Dear Welyton: Not to worry : someone has been playing a game today, taking fun reporting any worksheets but yoours  should be reuploaded tomorrow and you will get your points.
take it easyBig smile

Comments:

Vote to stay

Me too.Do not remove it is a fair use to use lyrics of songs.

Must stay

23 Mar 2014     

Weliton
Brazil

Thank you for your support dear friends!

I appreciate that!

It �s great to know that someone cares about my problem.

I wish you the BEST!

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL!

23 Mar 2014     

akoyad
France

The same has just happened to me : suddenly this morning, I get 6 messages from " moderators" saying that old contributions from past years got reported for being copies.But I stated the free docs I had taken them from and had reorganized the pics and added questions.Nobody had seen anything bad to that up to now and suddenly  my points have gone away after 3 years of being on this site ! I �m disgusted :-(

24 Mar 2014     

Weliton
Brazil

Dear friend, greetings from Brazil!

I think we should do something to banish this "trickster" out of this site.

We cannot keep up trusting a person who wants to harm us by reporting our deligent work.

I appreciate your support!

Best wishes.

Weliton.

24 Mar 2014     

smile82
Tunisia

It happened to me too :( and i don �t know why my worksheet was reported or what rules i did �nt follow !!!!!!!!!!!! 

24 Mar 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Worksheets are usually reported for good reasons : copyright, watermarks on pictures, copies from this site or another site or because they are not ESL resources , or because the text is from another ESL book or resource , or because there is no task written on the worksheet!
 So one thing to do before you send your work sheet is to check all these items! If you checked and it is still reported , and this is very rare, it is because some silly member on this site wants to have fun like they did for a few members � worksheets 2 or 3 datys ago! So I guess the administrator will get rid of him or her , probably has, actually , but nobody is perfect and you have to be understanding and patient! Big smile
If you really can �t understand why your cherished work has been reported, send a quick message , on the same day so that the worksheet is still available on the moderators � scene and your question can be answered. The next day is too late! Also , mention the title of it so that the search can be faster!
Enjoy the rest of your day or nightHug

24 Mar 2014     

victor
Spain

There has been one member who has been reporting worksheets just for revenge.
This member has been expelled from the website.
The moderators haven �t approved the removal of those worksheets, so they will be published again tomorrow and you �ll get back your points. Anyway, if there is something wrong, please send me a PM.

24 Mar 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

how nasty ... 

24 Mar 2014