Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Just another enquiry !    

Just another enquiry !

Jayho
Australia

Hi isa2

I did notice yesterday that one of this member�s contributions with about 130 points was on the reporting page.  It�s not there now so those points have now been deducted.  (I did check the contribution and it did in fact quite clearly break the rules so its reporting and removal was correct).

Now I see another contribution on the reporting page for 68 points which also clearly breaks the rules so this one will surely be voted to go as well.

There is a moral to this story ...

Cheers

Jayho

27 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

Dear All, (especially, this time,  dackala; isa2; ELOJOLIE274; & Jayho !) 

Thank you so much for your helpful & smart comments .. As for the shift you noticed in my points ( once 474 , then 697 , & now 568 , if not to be reduced to a lower number !!) I �d like to inform you that some of my WSs have been reported & removed for breaking the Rules ; namely "QUESTION WORDS" , "DIFFERENCES IN CLOTHES BETWEEN BRITISH & AMERICAN ENGLISH" & "MAHER ZAIN (NUMBER ONE FOR ME)" !

Nevertheless , I �d like to explain that the former two WSs were originally images taken from Facebook ; i,e, I �d shared  , modified & uploaded them in this website, after asking their owners (in Facebook ) for permission to reuse them.. It �s only after they �ve been reported that I knew about the websites they belonged to (www.woodwardenglish.com & www.kamusonline.net ) !

However, for the latter WS (NUMBER ONE FOR ME), I �d just forgotten to inculd a link of the song in Youtube & a BW version when I uploaded the first coloured version; so I reuploaded it again (Not thinking at all , honestly & frankly, about just getting more points !) .. My recent finding & knowledge of this amazing website , as well as remarkable & outstanding members like you, is by far more important for me than just breaking the rules or running after more & more points ! 

Thanks again & Best Wishes .. Smile

27 Mar 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

By the way, I don �t know why the number 474( I mentiond earlier ) made me think of Boeing 474, or is it 747 ?!!  Also, for the coloured & BW versions of a WS, I couldn �t find a way yet to upload them together, can you imagine ?!!
                             Thanks a lot & have a nice time Big smile

27 Mar 2014     

< Previous   1    2