Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ron Leishman Clipart    

Ron Leishman Clipart

EstherLee76
Peru

Ron Leishman Clipart

Hi there,

I notice many of our members use Ron Leishman clipart but all the samples I get are watermarked and have purchase prices.  Is all his work copyrighted?  Are there any free samples?

Thanks a bunch,

Esther

17 Apr 2014      

dackala
Serbia

I noticed that too, I would like to know that as well:)

17 Apr 2014     

pilarmham
Spain

Not only if they are watermarked, they don �t allow our use here, which they consider distribution of their images. A member from ESLprintables received a warning letter from the company. I myself had paid a subscription but had to change the images on all my worksheets when I learnt this.  Disapprove

Take a look at this old post on the forum:

17 Apr 2014     

macomabi
Portugal

You can find some free clipart here
Look for the free clipart. You have to register but you don �t need to buy anything. It is allowed to download the free materials.

17 Apr 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Try with http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/ . You have many nice pictures, only you need is to adress the author below the picture and you can use it on this site. I contacted the owner of the website and sent them a printable, they said it �s ok way to use their images. There are tons of illustrations.

17 Apr 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

Interesting discussion.  I guess this is not a new issue on the forum.  There �s a lot of free clipart out there.  I was just wondering about this particular artist.

Thanks for the link Dackala.

Thanks, too, Maria.  Did you have to sign up for Teachers Pay Teachers to access the clipart?  I �m always a little wary of signing up for things, giving my email address out, etc.

Thanks for your replies folks!

17 Apr 2014     

macomabi
Portugal

Yes, I did and I think there �s no problem with it.
Happy Easter!
Maria

18 Apr 2014