Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables family    

ESLprintables family

teresasimoes
Portugal

May God give you strength to overcome your loss!

22 Apr 2014     

alexcure
Poland

I am sorry, Ed. My prayers are rising up to Heaven for her!

A. 

22 Apr 2014     

mona90
Romania

May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time! My deepest condolences!

22 Apr 2014     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Ed, Once again my thoughts are with you. I hope you feel how bright and serene Vera is now. She will protect you and your beloved ones and she will advise you. Believe me, she will stay alive as long as she is in your soul. May you find calm in her Light and in Life. My gran died when I was only 15, years ago. I swept all the tears I had but now when I think of her I �m used to say that I feel her so alive that I won �t be surprised if ever she walks in the room where I am. I can feel her warm smile and her tenderness over all these years. Her name was Pierina. Hugs my friend. Maryse.

22 Apr 2014     

karagozian
France

I keep on praying and whispering. You are in my thoughts dear Ed and Vera. 

22 Apr 2014     

Goreti Ponte
Portugal

I am very sorry for your loss, Ed.  She will always remain present in your thoughts and memories.

22 Apr 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Dear Ed, 

you are both in my heart and mind,

warm hug.

22 Apr 2014     

nesr-in
Turkey

I �m sorry for your loss and the difficult time you �re going through. Sometimes it �s hard to find the right words.Our thoughts and prayers are with you... 

22 Apr 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

Sending you prayers and good wishes from down under.  Love from your other family.

23 Apr 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Sorry again for your loss, but happy Vera �s soul  could travel   all over the world thanks to your "second family"Sylvie

23 Apr 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >