Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Oh dear ... a big Oops    

Oh dear ... a big Oops

Peter Hardy
Australia

Oh dear ... a big Oops

I �m very sorry to inform all who downloaded my latest contribution that not all the embedded sound files were embedded. I suppose you �ve noticed. My mistake to practice on my computer, where PPT could find the sound files. But on another computer, well, like you, I missed some sounds. Here is what I�ll do: I�ll delete the PPTs (three parts) from my contributions, so I�ll lose my points, and re-upload the ones with the really embedded sound files as a new contribution. If anyone is of the opinion that �s not the way, please let me know, and include some advice? I could just replace the files, but that would mean I get undeserved extra points if people re-download. Please accept my apologies and keep an eye out for the real thing(s). I�ll delete on Wednesday, so people can give me some advice first, and re-upload by Thursday or Friday. Cheers, Peter

19 May 2014      

sarasantos
Portugal

Hi there!

No problem! I don �t mind download the files again.

Cheers, Sara

19 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Peter!

It �s ok. No problem at all. DON �T WORRY!

Greetings From Portugal.Thumbs Up

19 May 2014