Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Has any rule changed?    

Has any rule changed?

Concei��o Sousa
Portugal

Has any rule changed?

I didn �t download any ws today, Wednesday-(Spanish hour) and I got the message I have only  5 ws to download left.

11 Feb 2009      

pmca
Portugal

I have the same problem! I �ve only got 2 left, and I �ve only downloaded 1.

This must be some technical issue...

11 Feb 2009     

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

I �m with the same problem :( don �t know what �s happening here...Confused

11 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

i have none left and i haven`t downloaded any yet!

11 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Same problem here in uk I have 0 to my name.

11 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I have sent Victor an email inquiring about it if I find anything out I shall post it here.

11 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Mine are ok, the ones I downloaded the ones that are left.
Just to let you  know that somewhere things are working all right. I �ve just arrived here, I had a busy day students going out to a shipbuilding "plant" and , next, in the afternoon, going to the theatre
So, thanks, a big , a huge, a glamorous THANK YOU; VICTOR, I just can �t imagine, you have been working ( for me ) while I was working for me and my all stuff ( family ).
Now, I arrived, and... as far as I can see , as we, Portuguese people say,YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE.
It seems to me that you have had a non stop weekend.
Well, mine was also a difficult o0ne, bUT I WORKED FOR ME AND MY FAMILY..........
THAT IS THE BID DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME.
Thanks Victor, we do need people like you, I, myself, I can �t be one of you, I have a very huge, private, and I do need to take care of many, many things, but I know, how much I own to this site, to everyone who "works" here, and to you, Victor.
My congratulations for your super glamorous, fantastic, fabulous ....... work.
If I could I I would be more present; I am just what I manage to be.
Thank you Victor, Thank you all my ESL stars. I have learned a lot since I met yoy

11 Feb 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Let me join the club. Me too,  I only have 2 free downloads and haven �t downloaded anything yet. I´ve also sent Victor a message. Let �s see what happens.

11 Feb 2009     

phnhu76
Vietnam

Hi All,

I am facing the same problem. I have downloaded nothing, but I have no points left. (I mean my free download account).

11 Feb 2009