Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Back to the old system    

Back to the old system

victor
Spain

Back to the old system

Hello again

The new uploading system was not as good as I expected. The problem was that in some cases the preview and the document didn �t match at all. That happened when the contributor uploaded different documents in doc and pdf.

To avoid this, I �ve restored the old uploading system, which didn �t require two files. Anyway, the new size limits will remain unchanged, as well as the compatibility with .docx and .pptx formats.

Thanks for your patience!

27 May 2014      

dinglesazara
Spain

Thanks to you Victor!!

Smile  Gloria

27 May 2014     

nathalie891
France

Thank you, I think it makes things easier if we don �t have to upload the pdf, but it �s great to have the possibility to upload .docx and .pptx

27 May 2014     

noursen
Tunisia

thanks it �s better to go back :)

27 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Victor! Thanks so much!

27 May 2014     

Raissa
Brazil

Thanks =) It wasn �t difficult to upload both, but since we are all very busy, now we have one less task =)
Thanks for keeping the size limits *-*

27 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This is a win win situation for us! Thank you Victor for your efforts. 

27 May 2014     

lizgc7
Mexico

Thanks so much Victor! You�re the best! =)

27 May 2014     

lewisronaldc
United States

This is really great news as I have been having trouble finding a free pdf converter that worked well.

27 May 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Thanks Victor. Ididn �t have any problems, but it is easier. @Lewis, if you have a later version of MS Office you can choose Save As PDF, and it �s done in seconds. For older versions (before 2007) there are updates/patches available that allow you to save as PDF.  A simple search on the Microsoft website will avoid the shiploads of converters, which can be a pain in the neck indeed. Cheers, Peter

27 May 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Thanks Victor, you make our lives more enjoyable! This news is just great!

27 May 2014     

1    2    Next >