Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...    

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY CONTRIBUTIONS...

darryn
United Kingdom

I was going to help him but I noticed he had 31 points already.  Maybe from yesterday. But it defeats the object of the rules. If everyone was like this- the forum would be overrun by a begging competition. Now I think about it, don �t encourage it, as I nearly did.

7 Jun 2014     

jannabanna
France

I �m just absolutely amazed at how TEACHERS (or so they call themselves) can actually have a lesson the next day and NOT be prepared.  My mind boggles !!! I, personally, could NOT imagine working like that!  

7 Jun 2014     

amrodriguez
Spain

I don�t mind helping someone in need but I agree that rules are necesary and must be followed, otherwise what are they for? There are a lot of resources everywhere in the net so look for exercises out there. And it also amazed me just the same as other fellow teachers that someone can have a lesson the next day and not have prepared it.
Peter Hardy, I�m with youClap

7 Jun 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3