Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What do you miss first?    

What do you miss first?

karagozian
France

I am absolutely full of admiration dear friend. I love teaching too and probably make part of the hard workers who do not calculate the number of working hours which in fact never stop. Even in my dreams I make ws and try to find keys to handle some difficult classes. But in your teaching there is something more. Working with people who don not really make part of the very privileged, who where not born in the right place if you understand what I mean. Thanks for sharing us a little bit of your experience which can help us to take a different look at what we �re doing, what �s important and not. My English is not as good as yours and do hope you can understand what I mean. 

17 Jul 2014     

Mariya-ye
Russian Federation

Hello. I miss the atmosphere!!!! And I love parties at school, so I miss them!!!

17 Jul 2014     

franknbea
United Kingdom

I don �t mean to brag boys and girls, but my record was 89 hours as recently as 2013, maybe that �s why I �m now in a new country looking for easier pickings. :)

17 Jul 2014     

< Previous   1    2