Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > English speaking penfriends wanted for pupils aged 14-16 !!    

English speaking penfriends wanted for pupils aged 14-16 !!

agnesk75
France

English speaking penfriends wanted for pupils aged 14-16 !!

Hi there!
I �m a French English teacher in a vocational school  near Paris and my kids would be so glad to have English speaking penfriends!!!
Would anyone be interested?
My pupils are aged between 14 and 16, others are older but definitely they �d love to be able to practise English with friends of their age from different parts of the world!
Thanks for helping me :)

17 Sep 2014      

vivianna8866
Hong Kong

HIHI, I am a teacher from Hong Kong and recently my students who are aged of 10 are having the idea of having penfriends around the world. If you don �t mind, can we do this project together? 

There are 38 kids in my class and I would like them writing something about themselves and introducing HOng KOng to their pen friends. If you don �t mind, you can send email to me to exchange some information. And if you are ok for this suggestion, I may ask my kids to start writing and letters this week.

Best regards,

Viviana MOk

17 Sep 2014     

kimto
Russian Federation

Hello! My name is Tamara and I live in a big industrial city of Krasnoyarsk in Siberia (Russia) and I have several groups of students. Some groups are 9-11 years old, some 13-16, and some are 16 and older. We really want to have penfriends, but I just don �t know how to start! How do you see this project? To give emails of students to each other and let them write themselves? Or may be to write a letter from a group? I and my students could write letters to you about our place and life and respond to your letters and questions!

Best wishes, Tamara

17 Sep 2014     

Aswan
Indonesia

it would be great if we use skype to talk to... we can use it in our class... my students can talk to your students and you ... we can call it "International Class" if you are interested plz find me on FB or skype....
FB: Dmt Aszhuan

thanks from indonesia

17 Sep 2014     

LA LUNA
Mexico

My name is Zoila and I live in a city named Acayucan, in the South of Mexico. I work at a private school and I would love to be part of this project, too. My students are between 11-3 years old. What I was thinking about was first to start writing a letter, the traditional one since they love to see your students � handwriting. This could be the first part to know each other. Then, they could be in contact via email. Unfortunately, our school has no internet connection so this will be an obstacle for me :(. By the way, I have about 90 students. So, what do you think about this idea? 

Please, let me know if you are interested. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Sincerely, 
Teacher Zoila

Greetings from Mexico :)

17 Sep 2014     

Aswan
Indonesia

Zoila... i am really interested with it... mostly students here don �t know how to use e-mail...  they tend to use Facebook. anyhow.... it must be great to make a relation with the people around the globe.. 

warm regard from indonesia

17 Sep 2014     

teacher_dave
Germany

My students are Level B1 for the most part. Do you think that is too high? Also, they are aged 16-24 We can try it, and see how it goes. I could ask my students to write a General letter of introduction and we can see whether your students want to or are able to repsond. What do you think? I am at [email protected] by the way Dave

18 Sep 2014     

alexziaa
France

OK :) I am going to send you a message :) take care :) 

18 Sep 2014