Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > english club    

english club

najati
Jordan

english club

hi, I need some ideas , activites and procedures to use as apart of english club activites.

29 Sep 2014      

redcamarocruiser
United States

The activities will vary greatly  according to the ages of our students. Young learners will enjoy games (pinata, treasure hunt, pass the parcel, duck duck goose, guessing games, bingo, I spy, Simon says, songs, hatschipatschi, Farmer in the Dell, London Bridges, nursery rhymes, tongue twisters, card games, board games, grandfather clock what time is it, jump rope rhymes, red light-green light, or Mother may I). 

Older students may appreciate outings, funny video clips, films, popular songs, writing and performing skits, making food typical to the target culture,  using web 2.0 tools to create cartoons, films, vokis, prezis, voicethreads, digital books, email exchanges, tutoring younger students in English, or participating in fund raisers to buy more English materials for the school. 

29 Sep 2014     

moayad
Syria

Older students may appreciate outings, funny video clips, films, popular songs, writing and performing skits, making food typical to the target culture,  using web 2.0 tools to create cartoons, films, vokis, prezis, voicethreads, digital books, email exchanges, tutoring younger students in English, or participating in fund raisers to buy more English materials for the school.

30 Sep 2014