Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > verb to be present simple lesson plan    

verb to be present simple lesson plan

rabtea2011
Morocco

verb to be present simple lesson plan

I will be teaching the verb to be for elementary students after tomorrow. I wonder if somebody could bossibly send me a link of  a comprehensive lesson plan 
thanks in advance

18 Oct 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

A lesson plan for after tomorrow? Call me old-fashioned, but your students deserve more than a last minute lesson, don �t you think? Even teachers with more than 30 years experience make sure they have their lessons prepared well in advance. Nevertheless, if you are in such a hurry do a Google search on "Lesson plan To Be" and you get 65 million answers. When done, may I suggest a search on �How to plan my lessons". Your students deserve that. Cheers, Peter.

18 Oct 2014     

karagozian
France

Thank you Peter for explaining so well what i �ve been thinking so often. Teaching cannot be based on improvisation. This site shouldn �t be considered as a sort of "last minute.com". 

19 Oct 2014