Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > how to find the owner of a WS    

how to find the owner of a WS

Akanah
Spain

how to find the owner of a WS

HI!

I wanna find the owner of a the ws eslprintables20092616816428516306 coz i wanna use his/her map so i need to ask for his/her permission. How do i do it?

16 Feb 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi
Try to type the title in the search section. You might find it like this.

16 Feb 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Akanah,
I don �t know how?? Why don �t you try to search the maps in the web ( write "map" in the content box and search ). U may find the map and its owner!!!
If u have the name of the worksheet, write it in the content box, and search .

Sorry, that �s what I know.
Regards,
Nebal

16 Feb 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi

I try to type the title but it �s "directions", just imagine... I filed it on the 10th February but still there are hundreds of contributions :S

I think I �ll upload it and if the owner has any probs, I �ll delete it.

Thanks you both :)

16 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Akabah! Hi just clicked on the date in the section "Search contributions by date"  - 10 February 2009 and the map is there on the 2nd page. I mean, I guess that �s the one. :))-

16 Feb 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

As far as I can understand the ws was sent on February, 6th 2009. Try to search it by date in the search field.

16 Feb 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Thanks you guys, but the map is neither in page 2 (10/2/09) nor on the 6th contributions.  Can it have been deleted? maybe...

Anyway... thanks a lot 4 trying :)

16 Feb 2009