Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > POSCARD PENFRIENDS PROJECCT    

POSCARD PENFRIENDS PROJECCT

burcubayar
Turkey

POSCARD PENFRIENDS PROJECCT

I really want to do the project "poscard penfriend" with some countries this year again. Last year I worked with Italy and Portugal. It was a great experience. I have 80 student who are really excited to write. If you have students to write back them, I am waiting for your answers. Our students will write letters with some personal photos of their families,countries,friends,houses,hobbies,cities and school. They will send some small presents with their letters such as pencils, stickers, small notebooks etc. as well. I am waiting for your answer. If you have students who can send letters to us like us , we can be partners.I am waiting.

8 Nov 2014      

dany.Tunisia 123
Tunisia

hi; i am really interested in your "postcard penfriend" project !! i am an English teacher from Tunisia and my pupils are aged 11 _14 years old. next Moday i �ll tell them about the idea and i �ll try to get their addresses; what do you think; you can send me a reply here or here is my e-mail [email protected]
i am looking forward to hearing from you soon 
yours ; Mrs Bouraoui 

8 Nov 2014     

Aurore
France

Hi there as you have a lot of students maybe 24 of them could write to my French students. They are aged 12-13. Most of them are girls and they all have a good level of English. Let me know if you �re interested and I �ll send you their names and our school address. I am 100% reliable. If we start the project your students  WILL receive an answer to their letters/postcards.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Aurore Lecuyer

8 Nov 2014     

oiseau bleu
Tunisia

Hi; my TUNISIAN students would love the idea!i have almost 100 pupils aged 15-17 most of them are girls; plz let me know if you are interested looking forward to hearing from you Mejdouline

8 Nov 2014     

burcubayar
Turkey

I am sorry but my students are between the ages 9-11, so they are just the beginners, and I am sorry for Tunisian friends but I had a bad experience with another teacher from Tunisia last year(we sent but she didn �t ) so Thanks for your attention:(

8 Nov 2014     

youste
Lithuania

Hello, I �m sure my 11-12 year old Lithuanian students would love the idea to write to Turkish friends. I have a group of 20-25 students. Let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you. Justina 
P.S. it would be great to receive your answer to this e-mail: [email protected]

9 Nov 2014