Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Im sorry, sooo sorry    

Im sorry, sooo sorry

Peter Hardy
Australia

Im sorry, sooo sorry

I messed up the forum on IE10 with my weblink. Any one who can tell me how to make a ling with that lovely, little, blue-underlined here-word? (I �ve been teaching adjectives. Can you tell?) Please be quick, as I can �t stand the width of the forum either. Cheers, Peter

10 Nov 2014      

aydin1362
Iran

please Peter, help me out! Where can get that summary?
you can email the link to
[email protected]
Please!!!

10 Nov 2014     

spinney
United Kingdom

You mean like this here? Second icon along (world with 2 chain links) when you post (last one being the faces) Once you select it it asks you to write some text (most write "here") and then after it asks you to paste in the copied link.

10 Nov 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What the hell �s been going on? God, it all happens when I �m at school. Wink

10 Nov 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Hi Lynne.  I messed up the forum by posting a link, which made the forum double its width. You �ve seen that before, and like most of us I was annoyed by it. So I deleted the link again.  Nothing spectecular, really, and I �m sure you had more fun at school. Cheers, Peter

10 Nov 2014     

lillizen
Brazil

Hello:

Just a heads up, in case Peter Hardy still would like to share the link and hasn �t been able to yet, or for anyone has the same issue in the future. 

There is this website (below) where we can shorten long links. It proves helpful at several occasions, but anyways, always be careful when clicking on a link from  a stranger. :P

https://bitly.com/

Cheers,
Lilli.

11 Nov 2014