Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Forum back to normal :)    

Forum back to normal :)

Peter Hardy
Australia

Forum back to normal :)

I deleted the link, so the forum looks normal again. (Definition of normal, anyone? Idea for new game?) And for those oldies who remember the song by Brenda Lee, here it is, just for you :-) BRENDA LEE LYRICS "I �m Sorry" I �m sorry, so sorry That I was such a fool I didn �t know Love could be so cruel Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-yes You tell me mistakes Are part of being young But that don �t right The wrong that �s been done (I �m sorry) I �m sorry (So sorry) So sorry Please accept my apology But love is blind And I was too blind to see Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-yes You tell me mistakes Are part of being young But that don �t right The wrong that �s been done Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-yes I �m sorry, so sorry Please accept my apology But love was blind And I was too blind to see (Sorry)

10 Nov 2014      

spinney
United Kingdom

I didn �t realise you had such an amazing voice. Wink

10 Nov 2014