Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just a couple of suggestions.    

Just a couple of suggestions.

eng789
Israel

Just a couple of suggestions.

1.  Could you please warn us in your ws description -  if you have used a lot of mother tongue in th ws.

2.  If it is a reading comp. - give us the title in the description.

3.  Let us know how many pages are in it.

4.  Maybe, use English sounding names in your grammar exercises.

5.  Maybe, stop crowding so much information into one page.  Fonts that are size 9 are difficult to read.   I usually stretch everything out and make them into a 2-sided page.  I teach Junior High,  you´d be surprised how many teens need glasses but are afraid to tell their parents because they don´t want to be called names like 4 eyes in school.

Thanking you all in advance.  

16 Feb 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

I cannot see the point of this person �s submissions as they are all blank or virtually useless.  He only has 3 points, and I cannot understand why anyone would even download a worksheet that is blank - so in a way he/she is not taking any excess space as the contributions are blank!!!!

As people surf through the daily contributions, you should look at blank previews and see if they are really blank or there is a mistake with the preview.  If it is blank, then check the box at the bottom and report it as blank or corrupted.

I feel absolutely sure that Victor does not have the time to check every single submission before it appears on our screens, but he does seem to make the time to react to our feedback through the reporting procedure.

So help him, and help others by reporting such worksheets directly, by checking the boxes and let our glorious webmaster deal appropriately with the miscreants.

16 Feb 2009