Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eslprintables facebook page    

eslprintables facebook page

jannabanna
France

eslprintables facebook page

Hi everyone,

Just had an idea for a new thread on our eslprintables facebook page. Why don �t we make a list of BAD TRANSLATIONS (into English) that we �ve come across? Don �t forget to say where you saw them!

Have a look and if you don �t know the FB page, join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/54343846580/

It �s also another way of keeping this forum strictly for English teaching problems.

Janet

15 Nov 2014      

ken2004
Indonesia

Im not alredy using Facebook again , sorry . And now Facebook is use by other people for uploading bad things .

15 Nov 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Didn �t even know we were on facebook!

15 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

I don �t want to make use of facebook. It �s spyware.
And, no, I �m not being hysterical.

15 Nov 2014     

jannabanna
France

It �s just a group (eslprintables) where we post ideas, leave esl links, play words games, etc - a bit like here!  A lot of members from here are part of the group.

Never mind - I �m a bit disappointed though because I thought it was a good idea.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Janet 

15 Nov 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Janet - I �ve joined.
Lynne 

15 Nov 2014     

florimago
Spain

Three of us !!!, I joined some months ago .�I�don�t understand�why some of you say it�s spyware or it�s a way�for uploading bad things ...�anyway �I respect your�opinion. As Janet says , it�s just another site to post our ideas and I love yours , Janet so why should you be disappointed ? See you on FB :) Flori

15 Nov 2014