Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Need help    

Need help

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Need help

j
Hi,

There is a smart interactive lab in my school like the one in the picture. It is new. I just want to use it for listening lessons.

But I am not about sure about the language that I can use it in the classes in it.  

What can we say in that classes?

Until now I use these language : 

Turn on or turn off the computer.
Wear the headphones!
Listen carefully!

mmmm What else can we say there?? 

Best Regards 

15 Nov 2014      

Apodo
Australia

Computer Rules

• Log-on with your username and password for your use only. Never share your username and password.
  • Chewing gum, food, or drinks are not allowed in the computer lab or anywhere near a computer.
  • Respect the equipment. Do not remove or disconnect parts, cables, or labels.
  • Internet use is limited to teacher assigned activities or classwork.
  • Personal Internet use for chat rooms, instant messaging (IM), or email is strictly prohibited. (This is against our Acceptable Use Policy.)
  • Do not download or install any programs, games, or music. (This is against out Acceptable Use Policy.)
  • No Internet/Intranet gaming activities allowed.
  • Do not personalize the computer settings. (This includes desktop, screen saver, etc.)
  • Ask permission to print.
  • If by mistake you get to an inappropriate Internet site, turn off your monitor immediately and raise your hand.
  • CD-ROMs, thumb drives, or other multimedia equipment are for school work only. Do not use them for playing music or other recreational activities.
  • Do not run programs that continue to execute after you log off.
  • Log-off — leave the computer ready for the next person to use. Pick-up your materials and push in the chair.
 The phrases that you are using are fine:

Turn on or turn off the computer.
Wear the headphones!
Listen carefully!
 Also:
Make sure your headphones are connected. 
Plug in your headphones. 
Use your headphones.

15 Nov 2014