Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ´ ´BROTHER CLASS ´ ´ PROJECT for high school classes aged 15-16-17    

´ ´BROTHER CLASS ´ ´ PROJECT for high school classes aged 15-16-17

woodly
Turkey

´ ´BROTHER CLASS ´ ´ PROJECT for high school classes aged 15-16-17

hi everyone,
I am a teacher in private college in Turkey. I have 4 classes. I ´d like to start a project with other countries, schools. It will be great to organize our students to write real letters eachother and send eachother real objects, gifts etc. Actually I ´m thinking of forming a project museum in my school. You can also do it in your school and so we can work for a long time. I am loking forward to hearing your positive messages. We can talk the details when you say yessssssssssssss. See you. 

21 Nov 2014      

dorralinda
Tunisia

Hi!  I liked your idea; since I am  teaching english secondary school during the whlole month; we spoke about subjects; timetables; breaks , age of pupils;  extra curreluar activities(ect....)........... my pupils are asked to work in groups to prepare a project work about their own Tunisian School. I didn ´t understand the idea of project museum.
 thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

22 Nov 2014     

woodly
Turkey

thank you for your interest, could you please give me more detail about the age of your students because mines are as ư said before, start from 15 to 16. I am teaching high school, you said secondary school.

22 Nov 2014