Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Points    

gerardop
Japan

I have problems with my points, yesterday i download 17 files, sometimes the system crash and couldn`t do it, but in my download link says already download 41 files, how is that? what`s that means?...........

17 Feb 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

All I can can see on your profile is that you have 41 points. These are your points and not your downloads.

17 Feb 2009     

gerardop
Japan

thanks for the answer, yes i have 41 points, once you reach 30 points you become a premium member and can download 30 sheet, activities or whatever you want, i started yesterday and some downloads didn`t work you i download only 17 but the system says now i can`t download because i reach the 41 downloads and need to send more activities ti get more points.

17 Feb 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi gerardop! when you become a premium member you can download 30 ws for free but the ones which are published in the section on the left of the screen that says NEW WORKSHEETS
.iF YOU DOWNLOAD OLD CONTRIBUTIONS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR POINTS.

Have a great day!

17 Feb 2009     

chobby
Mexico

Dear Silke:

I think you missed his downloads on powerpoints where he has 36 downloads which adds up to 41 points. Anyway I know the system it �s been failing lately so it wouldn �t be strange he lost some downloads or whatever happened

I think the smartest thing would be notified Victor through out a pm and he can probably fix it.

17 Feb 2009     

gerardop
Japan

i agree the system its been failing. i have in my download section 17 files, i got it all yesterday, so even if i download old files how is possible to have 41 downloads?

17 Feb 2009