Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am looking for teachers/schools from United Kingdom to organize international competition for Christmas decoration     

I am looking for teachers/schools from United Kingdom to organize international competition for Christmas decoration

malniedz
Poland

I am looking for teachers/schools from United Kingdom to organize international competition for Christmas decoration

Dear teachers

I am looking for schools from the UK to take part in international competition for Christmas decoration ( 10 th- 25 th December) .The winners will be chosen on   6 th  January  2015 . 

We are language school in Warsaw in Poland    -  Harrison Language School , our website  : www.harrison.pl

The competition  task  is to make  the Christmas decoration which can hang on Christmas tree. One school can send only  the photos of  5  ornaments.We do not  send decorations- only photos  of them  to us.  
All schools and teachers that took part in this competition   will get the diplomas but the best works will receive   diplomas  also by post.

If you are interested in take part in this Christmas competition please give me your notice 

7 Dec 2014