Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GAME: Creative snake    

GAME: Creative snake

isa2
Austria

...I had to make the best of it.  Untangling my wings, holding my smelly breath and smiling my cow-like smile, I...

19 Dec 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

I stretched my head down, my spine up, and my feet away; hoped for a better day, and set off for ......

19 Dec 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

set off for the next pub to drown my sorrows in

19 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

a drink that was somewhat heliotrope and somewhat ....

19 Dec 2014     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Foreign to the normal draft I am accustomed to . What kind of .....

19 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

...drink had they served me? It looked like absinth but tasted like dishwater, and it made me...

19 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

READ THIS STORY created by some of our most productive TEACHER brains and you will be convinced that you should never be harsh again on your STUDENTS:

One day I entered the classroom without my glasses which I had concluded to be too cheap-looking for such a special occasion � which was a really unusual event � as everybody dressed up in gorilla costumes with tutus because they wanted to make their teacher laugh in order to win a ride on the roller-coaster. But without my glasses I could not see clearly. So I decided to play hide-and seek with the kids instead, because I thought it was better than correcting their final tests to finish the first term. Anyway, I had to pick the best gorilla tutu costume and off we went to the fun park where we decided to light a bonfire and dance a hula dance despite the fact that I jumped off the Eiffel tower with my wings flapping furiously and just before I hit the ground, I remembered the myth about Daedalos and Icaros and started to ask myself why I had allowed Daedalos to wax my wings when I now ended up lying on the ground with the most handsome young man looking down at me with piercing blue eyes filled with love and longing. He caressed my poor broken wings and then opened his cherry lips and in the most mellifluous voice he said: "What are you going to do about your halitosis?" (=bad breath) I then took hold of his hand and searched my pockets for a peppermint in order to chew it and smile a smile of a contented cow chewing on some grass which had recently had all its teeth removed and a small plastic surgery operation on its horns that were too long and curved to be appealing to most oxen who generally tend to prefer cows more when they resemble the photoshopped models in �Playbull �.But here we are... Fashion is always changing and the new fashion hooves are now best if branded  Kenley, Schenley, or Emu. With my broken Ikarus wings and nearly smashed cow brain, I wished I could rise like a phoenix from ashes, but that is life and now I had to make the best of it. Untangling my wings, holding my smelly breath and smiling my cow-like smile, I stretched with my head down, my spine up, and my feet away; hoped for a better day, and set off for the next pub to drown my sorrows in a drink that was somewhat heliotrope and somewhat foreign to the normal draft I am accustomed to. What kind of drink had they served me? It looked like absinth but tasted like dishwater, and it made me...smile the crazy smile of a teacher who had survived the weeks before Christmas:

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S at last! :b_wacko

20 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ha ha, but we enjoyed it! Thanks Ingrid.

20 Dec 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4