Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > spammers away    

spammers away

nathalie891
France

spammers away

today is an important day in France

/
Cartoons created by illustrators in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo office shooting attack

11 Jan 2015      

CoLMC
France

I live in a small town in the north of France (only 1350 inhabitants). I �m just back from an assembly before the town hall where we were more than 1000 people.... all Charlies! That �s a great relief but let us stand and stand again against obscurantism. Thank you people for what I can read in your posts. I want to believe in a brighter future.

WE ARE ALL CHARLIE <3

11 Jan 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

JE SUIS CHARLIE

People in the Czech Republic are with you

11 Jan 2015     

rashou
Tunisia

i �m against violence. i hate when we don t respect life.  no offence but i m not charlie.   respecting other �s belief is important. freedom never meant by any means making fun of others. 

11 Jan 2015     

you_per7
Algeria

When it comes to be in solidarity with   Gaza ( Palestine) where more than 1,523 innocents were killed, it is called  politics, but when it comes to be with Charlie ..... The Wise Men become mute.

Anyway, I agree with rashou.  I am not with Charlie (the French satirical weekly newspaper)
and
I am against the criminals all over the world.
I hope a good and safe life for French people.

11 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ Rashou - Eh???? Watch this. Your religion, my religion, everybody else�s religion: Ha, ha, ha :-)))) !!!!!!!!!!
After this, I wish I was a bit more anonymous, to be honest, 

JE SUIS CHARLIE.

11 Jan 2015     

abirou
American Samoa

Where are you when hundreds of people are killed , mainly children, in Gaza , in Syria, in Irak, in Lybia and many other places? 
Aren �t these Humans ? I am not Charlie because he insulted the dearest person to any Muslim. Freedom of expression doesn �t mean to mock others. However, I am Charlie because my  Prophet taught me to be tolerant, to be against violence and to treat others as I want to be treated without distinction of religion , colour or race........That � my Prophet and those who kill on His name do not deserve to be called Muslims. Islam = Love and Tolerance.  Deeply affected by what happened.

11 Jan 2015     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear friends,

Let us remember that discussions about politics and religion are forbidden here. The rules of the site do not allow that.

11 Jan 2015     

Mariethe House
France

What you don �t seem to understand abirou and pers7 is that the team of Charlie Hebdo were the first ones in France to denounce all sorts of fanaticism. Of course they stood up for all the crimes in the  places you mention ! And this is why it is such a big loss for the spirit of solidarity and humanity and freedom from all fanaticism !
The enormous march that took place in paris this week end and all over France and in many other countries all over the world was there to say: Everyone is entitled to theircountry,to their religion, to their traditions, to  their roots. Noone has the right to impose them upon others. The principle, French people were demonstrating for is : acceptance... Acceptance of our  differences!
Have a good daySmile

12 Jan 2015