Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > The motivator    

The motivator

Elina21
Greece

I would like to thank Sara as well. Her comments are always encouraging to me and although I �ve never met her in person, I feel as if I �ve known her for years!Thank you for your kindness, Sara!

I �m a recent contributor myself but I �m lucky you made me feel part of this great international group of teachers! Therefore, a big thanks to all of you for downloading my worksheets and power points and especially morenopalomares and nataliaalmoines who always encourage me to send literary contributions.

23 Jan 2015     

sarasantos
Portugal

Oh, my God! I don �t know what to say! 

It meant a lot...You know I �ve had such a hard day, one of my special needs student behaved so badly! 

Anyway, I don �t feel I deserve this because the ones who comment this post are the same that everyday leave their encouraging comments too, so they all deserve to be mentioned! 

SO WE ALL ARE THANKFUL FOR THANKFUL PEOPLE! :D

Cheers to all of you!  

23 Jan 2015     

moemendhia
Tunisia

this is the most interesting post I �d be toooooooo glad to take a part in it!!!!my dearest lovely , kind ,supportive ,awesome and so & so many other words would never express my deepest & nicest thoughts  for you dear sarra!Really you �re making us feel too close ,I �ll never forget your supportive comments especially in some private occasions!
Though I didn �t meet you but I �ve got that feeling that I know you personally:))
Many hugs from Tunisia 

23 Jan 2015     

foreverlove8177
Morocco

Thanks dearly dear Sara.I �m really lost for words to express my deep thanks, respect, gratitude.......... endless  " thank you"

23 Jan 2015     

barbario
Spain

I wish there was a "like" button like in facebook because I agree with all the comments. Sara comments in all my worksheets and I find myself looking for her comments whenever I upload some work. It �s like if she knew me personally. Her opinion has become important. I mean all opinions are important but other people don �t comment all the time which is fine. I �m so glad for this post becauses I wanted to thank you Sara. You are a very special person working for a better world. Thanks so much Sara and I wish you have a good ending for your hard day.

23 Jan 2015     

kissnetothedit
Hungary

I deeply agree. Sara, you are one of the most friendly, kind, encouraging, motivating...members of the site, and your contributions are great, too. Your students must love you dear Sara, as we do. Keep on sharing your work! Wishing you  all the best! Hugs from Hungary, Edit:)))

23 Jan 2015     

bluedoll
Spain

I  agree  with  you  .  Sara  is   GREAT  !!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS     DEAR   FRIEND  !!!

A big  hug   from  Spain !!!    :)   

24 Jan 2015     

dandoon
United Kingdom

This is a big hug & thank you all the way from the UK to an outstanding personality in Portugal. Thank you for giving us positive remarks about the work we do. Thank you for being positive, encouraging & extremely friendly. People like you are hard to find these days. You deserve all the worksheets you down loaded and there are more to come. Keep smiling & I wish you all the best in every aspect of your life.

24 Jan 2015     

papadeli
Greece

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted! (Aesop)

Thank you so much, Sara!

Sophia from Greece

24 Jan 2015     

Simonet
Italy

Thanks for your brightness!

25 Jan 2015     

< Previous   1    2